Web Design & Development
Delivering The Site You've Always Wanted
Website Design Experts At Your Service
Need an affordable and great looking website for your business or organization? Web design and development services from MarketingModo are a cost-effective way to get a fantastic looking, cost effective, optimized, secure and future-proof website on an easy to use CMS. Do’t let local vendors take advantage of you by charging you $10,000 for a $1,000 website. We will make your vision for your site work within your budget. Did we mentioned that we also offer maintenance packages so you can leave the website updates to us and focus on growing your business. Regardless if you are looking to create your first website or a redesign of an existing one, MarketingModo is your partner in website design.
- Optimized for Google & Mobile
- Built with Latest Security Software
Want To Learn More? Contact Us Today!
Our Web Design and Development Services:
Your Website Is Your Introduction To The World. What Is Yours Saying?
Tired of your business being represented by a Facebook page or by a cookie-cutter free website template? Perhaps you already have a website but feel the design is outdated? Maybe you don’t have a website or digital presence at all. Don’t worry,we love to fix those kinds of problems.
Anybody can set up a website (unfortunately, many do)—but at MarketingModo our web designers build strategic, engaging websites that instantly reinforce credibility, communicate established messaging to intended audiences, and ultimately converts users into customers. In today’s technology-centered world, your website is very often the first impression potential customers have of your business, and therefore must capture the user’s attention instantly.Using the latest technology, the web design experts at MarketingModo design cutting-edge websites that are efficient, innovative and cost-effective for your business or organization.
Your website will be designed according to your business vision and goals, and will help to create a strong branding message by tying the look and feel together with your corporate logo and other marketing materials. Throughout the web design process, the objective is to create a lasting impression that will maximize your impact on the online world. MarketingModo has created websites for customers of all sizes and all budgets over a wide variety of industries. Our services are customizable according to your needs and budget.
How We Work. Our Web Design Process
The web design team at MarketingModo follows a 7 step process to turn your vision for your website into reality:
- First you will be assigned a dedicated Project manager to oversee the entire project. They will kick off your design project with a discovery meeting where will will get to know you, your budget, your business, its goals and objectives as well as some of the design elements you would like to see in your new website. We will also be looking at some of your competitor’s websites as well as websites you have indicated that you liked. With that information we will develop a proposal for you to approve.
- During Phase 2, the Modo team will begin planning the overall site architecture. We will take your existing site and/or your vision for your site and turn it into “blueprints” for our design and development team. We will make sure your site is UX friendly.
- In Phase 3 we turn our design team lose. They will create a number of mockups and concepts that we will share with you. After a round or two of edits and once you sign off on the design, we will turn the project over to the development team.
- Phase 4 involves the MarketingModo development team going through the design to see if there will be any code customization for either the design or the plugins involved. Once the figure out what needs to be customized they turn to Phase 5 which is coding.
- Phase 5 is really creating the guts of your website. This is the HTML and CSS that gives your site the look and functionality that you want. We believe in having as clean code on the backend since too much coding or “code bloat” will hurt the speed of your website. This is where most of the time on the project is spent.
- Once the coding has been completed it is time to do quality control on the new site before it is released to the public. Once we are confident that everything looks and works the way it is suppose to we will launch the site for all the world to see.
- The final phase of our web design process is optional, though highly recommended. Once the site is launched we see how your clients/customers interact with the site we can go in and make changes to improve the conversion rates on the site.
Think we are done yet? Not quite. We won’t just leave you with a brand new site that you don’t know how to use. Ar your request we can walk you through the basic functions that you will need to know in order to be able to update content, create new pages and posts as well as ensure your site remains secure. MarketingModo also offers a range of maintenance plans where we will handle the day-to-day aspects of website maintenance such as update and creating new content as well as keeping plugins and integrations updated.
Why Do You Need A Web Design Service?
Whether you are developing a new website from scratch or redesigning an existing site, there are many things that you need to consider when developing a website for your business or organization. including the following:
- Is your code working properly – many websites will render incorrectly or throw site errors if a single character is missing from your code on the backend. Then there is the issue of code bloat – using too much and useless code which slows down your site.
- Is your website is responsive – Google is following a”mobile first” philosophy today so if your site is not mobile-responsive or is hard to read or is missing crucial UI elements on a smartphone screen, Google won’t view your site very favorably.
- Is your website is user-friendly – User experience (UX) is the most important thing for any website. The user needs to navigate the site’s pages easily and find what they need quickly – usually within three clicks which is a best practice. The proper site structure is key to a great UX design. You know all about UX right?
- Does your website looks professional – No one will take your business or organization seriously if your website looks like it was stitched together in a minute on some random template you downloaded for free or worse, if you just have a Facebook page representing your business. You want your site to look professional and reflect your business.
- Is your website is optimized – Web designers specialize in just web design and development, most do not have expertise in SEO so while you way end up with a great looking site, it won’t be optimized at all so you’ll get little if any traffic to it.
- Is your website secure – In today’s digital world, hackers and the malicious code they create abound. Every second, hundreds if not thousands of sites are being hacked because of poor security practices and a lack of a security solution for the website. Is your site secure?
- Which CMS is best – You have dozens of content management systems to chose from for your site. You will need to research the top solutions to see which offers the most integrations, best price point, easiest to use and which you can use for the foreseeable future.
The MarketingModo Web Design and Development team will work with you to deliver a final product that you will be proud to share with your clients and customers. We make sure your site looks great on any screen, will give your visitors the best user experience possible, is secure from hackers and a site that will climb the ranks of the search engines and we will do it in as cost effective manner as possible!
Why Hire a Web Design Company to Do Your Site’s Design or Redesign?
Most business owners do not have the time to dedicate towards designing and developing a website meeting all these parameters. Most marketing teams don’t have the time to focus on a major web design project which would take them away form their normal day to day activities. Most agencies and certainly most freelancers do not have the expertise to design you a site that meets each of these crucial areas. They specialize in one discipline in the other and rarely overlap into others.
For these reason, you need the MarketingModo web design and development team. Not only will we create a website for you that hits each of these areas but we will delivery one to you that is easy to use and will even take over the day-to-day maintenance of the site for you should you chose.
Frequently Asked Questions
MarketingModo is a premier WordPress website design and development company so we primarily like to use WordPress as our content management system of choice. We feel that WordPress offers a number of benefits that future-proofs a business’ website such as having the most integrations with third party solutions, application to B2B and B2C businesses with WooCommerce and its easy to update and customize. WordPress grows with your organization so you never have to migrate to another CMS. Now with that being said, we do work with other CMSs as well including Drupal, Joomla and Magento.
Our web design prices are variable and depend a great deal on the functionality you are looking to achieve with the new design, the number of pages on the site as well as your budgetary confines. We are proud to being able to work on smaller budgets than most agencies do and we will work with you on a solution regardless of the size of the budget you have.
We have designed websites for a web range of organizations from startups and small businesses to nonprofits, churches, towns, cities and other municipalities and even singular people who are looking for a portfolio and resume website. B2B, B2C, H2H, ecommerce, lead gen – we have done them all.
You certainly can and while some freelancers are great web designers we have found that most only do web design and are not experienced in cybersecurity, SEO and UX/UI. They may give you a nice looking website at a great price but often it won’t be optimized (or is optimized using outdated methods), lack the security a modern website needs and lacks any UX best practices. With MarketingModo you will get a great looking website at a great price but one that is all 100% secure with the latest cybersecurity software, optimized for search and takes the latest in UX studies into account.